Metal bellow expansion joints
The use of bellows ensures reliable and high-quality protection of pipelines from static and dynamic loads that occur during deformation, vibration and surge.
Bellows expansion joints produce contemporary of several thin layers of stainless steel, which are obtained by means of a hydraulic or conventional compacts. Multilayer compensators exclude the impact of high pressure and various kinds of vibrations, without causing reactionary forces that are provoked by the deformation of the compensator.
Use of the compensator:
- to compensate for thermal expansion of the piping
- to prevent the destruction of the pipes in the deformation of pipelines
- to align the misalignment in piping systems
- for the connection of the suction and discharge piping to the unit (pumps, turbines, compressors, motors, etc.)
- to reduce vibration loads and sealing of pipelines
Benefits of bellowed compensators:
- Reliability in operation
- Easy to install
- Require no maintenance throughout the life
- Versatility of use (axial, angular, shear, vibration)
- The possibility of manufacturing customized
The production of high-quality metal expansion joints require extensive experience in their production and highly qualified staff, is able to calculate and design the finished product, the most suitable for the occasion. No less important parts are high-quality raw materials and robotic welding system with control system with x-rays.
Guided by our experience and all of the foregoing, TMS offers to purchase such products under the order as soon as possible from our European suppliers, whose production meets all European norms and standards.
The company's specialists will count TMS supply of compensators for your enterprise, taking into account all your wishes and requirements.
The company's specialists will count TMS supply of metal, rubber and textile compensators for your enterprise, taking into account all your wishes and requirements