Vacuum silicone rubber sheets
J-Flex is one of Europe’s leading suppliers of high performance silicone sheeting products. These include Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes – preferred for use on lamination equipment for forming or thermo-pressing photovoltaic panels, vinyl foil veneers on woodwork and composites in aerospace, F1 cars, marine and other general products.
- Vac-Sil® Pro is our original & most popular Silicone Membrane quality – combining hi-elongation, good life cycle performance under controlled environments and very competitive pricing. It’s available with single or double sided fabric impression surface finish.
- Vac-Sil® Lamin8 and Vac-Sil® Lamin8 Lite is a unique laminated Silicone and a Polyolefin Solar/PV Membrane material giving extended life in Solar Panel production.
- Vac-Sil® Lami-flex has an EVA resistant fluorine laminated surface with additional fabric reinforcement.
- Glass & PTFE Belting offers protection, temperature resistance, high release properties and chemical resistance. J-Flex offer fabricated Transport, Release, Platen & Stringer Belts for all Solar/ P.V applications. Endless belts are joined by welding, stitching or mechanical fastening, thus ensuring great tracking and dimensional stability. Belts can have end loops fabricated by welding / stitching & can be perforated to suit o.e. equipment.
Vac-Sil® Quality Membranes are only available from J-Flex and offer users many advantages;
- 1 piece seamless sheet width up to 3850mm wide (no weak joints or marks on lay-up)
- Good cycle life
- Good reusability & durability when exposed to high pressures & elevated temperatures
- Extraordinary “drawdown” stength & resilience
- Laboratory controlled manufacturing & quality
- Even flow of E.V.A encapsulants
- Uniform pressure throughout solar lay-up
For more information and offer, please contact us.