Silicone textile coating
Silicone fabric is a heat-resistant gas-tight material, which is a fiberglass cloth with a silicone coating on one or both sides. Are applied: For flexible inserts and fabric compensators of oscillations and linear extensions of pipelines in plumbing, mechanical engineering, gas purification. For the manufacture of protective curtains when performing welding operations. Also for the manufacture of curtains when leaving the thermal tunnel.
The main advantages of silicone materials:
- operating temperature from -60 ° C to + 250 ° C,
- biological safe, which allows direct contact with human skin and food,
- excellent electrical insulation properties,
- fire resistance,
- air permeability at water and vapor tightness,
- resistance to physiological solutions, acids, alkalis, salts, a number of solvents, ozone,
- no change in characteristics during long-term storage and operation (the ability to give long-term guarantees of operability),
- resistance to disinfection,
- resistance to thermal, steam, ozone, radiation sterilization,
- low rigidity.
The main materials are: fiberglass, aramid fabrics (Kevlar®, Nomex®), polyester and polyamide, varieties of foil and felt (PET, aluminum, wool, aramids), varieties of foam.
Coating materials: silicone, fluorine rubber (Viton®), acrylate, polyester, glue (silicone, polyester, acrylate), resin (silicone).
- Moderate mechanical resistance
- Resistance to moisture
- Resistance to high temperatures (250 ° C)
- Moderate chemical resistance (for a higher chemical resistance Teflon fabric is used)
For more information and offer, please contact us.