Sponge rubber materials
MICROPORE (SPUNGE) RUBBER
This type of rubber is more flexible, so it shrinks better and closes the hole more securely in case of sealing. They are mainly used for sealing two metal surfaces in industries such as shipping, automotive, construction and electronics, as well as for window openings, as they are excellent at absorbing and dampening noise. Often chosen as an insulating material, for example, garage door insulation. Resistant to gasoline, sunlight and ozone, non-oxidizing, highly airtight and waterproof. Able to withstand temperatures from -40 ° C to 110 ° C.
This type of rubber is versatile and used for a wide variety of purposes.
Advantages of choosing sponge rubber:
- Sealed and waterproof, therefore ideal for air and water resistance.
- Does not age for a long time, does not become brittle over time,
- Robust and relatively inexpensive
- Good resistance to sunlight and UV rays,
- Fire resistant,
- Withstands exposure to petroleum products, oils and chemicals,
- Wide range of high temperature resistance.
For more information and offer, please contact us.