Ceramic fiber and fiberglass cloth
Fiberglass fabrics have different types and weaves. Fabrics can be woven or non-woven. Fabrics are used for thermal insulation in many industries, such as: car bodies and components, yachts, boats, various airplanes, tank trucks and other places.
- fiberglass does not stretch and does not break at high or low temperatures
- stretched to 5%
- does not absorb moisture
- high strength with minimum weight
- Fireproof: fiberglass does not burn
- high chemical resistance
- dielectric properties
- Works well with epoxy and polyester resin
- Operating temperature: -200° C to + 550° C
Ceramic fibre fabric
Ceramic fibre fabric is a woven material from ceramic fibre with inwrought stainless steel wire. It is designed for lining of piping or other thermal energy sources and for thermal insulation. This material use for expansion joint, gaskets and cable or piping envelopments manufacturing. Ceramic fabric is also widely used for welding, aluminium and steel plants, for boiler insulation and sealing, in shipyards, oil refineries, plants of electrical and chemical materials.
- Features have good chemical stability and high thermal resistance
- Resistant to corrosion
- Resistant to oxidation
- Shrinkage upon heating: up to 18 %
- Operating temperature: +1100 C
- Colour: white
- Density: 1.5g/cm3
- Thickness: 3.0 mm
- Width: 1,000 mm
- Length: up to 30,000 mm
For more information and offer, please contact us.