Perrot & Bauer
PERROT lever couplings are widely used throughout Europe, especially in irrigation systems and sprinklers. Easy to clean because it doesn't get so dirty and easy to connect - with one hand. The design of the nozzles allows you to change the angle of inclination (up to 15 ° in both directions) even during connection.
The hat consists of parts "female" and "male", in which the "male" part with a round top is inserted into the "femamle", which is pulled together by two legs of the "female" part and pulled together by lowering lever arm. Even if the connection is not closed properly, it can provide sufficient tightness for the hose to function properly. Versatile connection options - with hose ends as well as male threads, flanges or welds, etc. The most common uses are listed below:
- In agriculture, build irrigation and spraying systems (sprayers),
- In case of bleeding - by extracting, moving and delivering faeces to vacuum tanks,
- In construction and road construction, installation of temporary drainage systems,
- In food production (stainless steel version),
- Production of chemical, paper and building materials,
- Mining (water and bulk materials).
- Pressure resistance: 10 bar
Working fluids: water, waste water, liquids and various types of free-flowing materials (grains, flour, seeds, granules, cement, lime, minerals, etc.).
Pressure resistance: 10 bar
BAUER Lever couplings were developed in Austria but are now used all over the world. The difference is in the arms and handle attached to the round bushing, which is similar to the Perrot connection. One of the many advantages of these attachments is their simplicity, resistance to dirt and ease of connection, which allows them to be connected with one hand, even at night. Allows you to change the angle even when connected to other parts (dimensions from 30 ° to 108 mm, dimensions are larger by 20 °). A wide range of connection options - both at the end of the hose and with an external thread, with flanges or welded connections, etc. The most common uses are listed below:
- Mining, construction of roads and tunnels for pumping water and air
- Temporary and emergency water supply systems, industrial water supply and sewerage systems;
- in agriculture (watering, sprayers, sprayers);
- In case of bleeding - by extracting, transferring and delivering feces into vacuum tanks,
- Transportation of dry and wet bulk materials (powder, granules, gypsum, concrete, etc.);
- Exhaust and dust collectors;
- Onshore and offshore crude oil and drilling residues;
- Food and chemical products.
Working fluids: water, all kinds of liquids and bulk materials.
Pressure resistance: 12 bar (from size 89 - 20 bar). Resistant to vacuum.
For more information and offer, please contact us.